fishgirl182

Winger
Andrew Smith
Gameboard of the Gods
Richelle Mead
Burning Up (Berkley Sensation)
'Meljean Brook', 'Virginia Kantra', 'Angela Knight', Nalini Singh
Love and Other Perishable Items
Laura Buzo
The Orphan Master's Son
The Prince (The Original Sinners) - Tiffany Reisz Amazing! I think I stared at this book in awe and shock after reading it and them immediately went back to re-read my favorite parts (of which there are many). I know I've waxed lyrical about this series before but The Prince really blew me away and has taken The Siren's place as my favorite book of this series.**spoilers ahead - if you haven't read the first two books in the series, you may want to skip this.**The Prince picks up right after the events of The Angel. Nora has gone off with Wesley to Kentucky to see if they can make a relationship work. While she's away, Søren and Kingsley must find out who stole Nora's file and if they mean her harm. But to solve the mystery, they must both go back to a place neither of them wants to see again and revisit painful memories.The Prince finally shows us how Søren and Kingsley met and how their relationship developed. Calling their relationship complicated would be a vast understatement. Love, hate, lust and obsession all mingle in the tangled web of Søren and Kingsley. And Kingsley, oh how I adore Kingsley. He has definitely become my favorite character in the series. The other part of the book focuses on Wes and Nora as she tries to fit in with Wes's conservative family in Kentucky. Wes is sweet as always and Nora is...Nora. There's no one else like her. While I like them together, their part of the story was the least interesting for me and I found myself wishing for more Søren and Kingsley. I really just don't see how Wes and Nora will ever work, no matter how much both of them want it to. I was really surprised by how emotional I got while reading this book. Søren and Kingsley won my heart and I can't help but hope for a happy ending for them. I love Nora, too, but I just feel that Søren and Kingsley are meant to be together. As you can see, this series has me firmly in its hooks (or handcuffs). Ever the tease, The Prince ends with a big cliffhanger. Good thing I have The Prince to keep me warm while I wait for the next installment.