fishgirl182

Winger
Andrew Smith
Gameboard of the Gods
Richelle Mead
Burning Up (Berkley Sensation)
'Meljean Brook', 'Virginia Kantra', 'Angela Knight', Nalini Singh
Love and Other Perishable Items
Laura Buzo
The Orphan Master's Son
How to Misbehave - Ruthie Knox I became a fan of Ruthie Knox’s work after reading her swoon worthy romance About Last Night and was super excited to hear that she had a new series coming out. How To Misbehave is a short story prequel to her upcoming Camelot series and is a deliciously fun read that leaves you wanting more. Amber Clark seems like your typical “good girl.” She does what’s expected of her and isn’t very adventurous. But Amber’s tired of being a good girl and super sexy contractor Tony Mazzaro is just the bad boy to bring out her wild side. I enjoyed this fun short story and really liked both Amber and Tony. Amber is someone I can relate to. She hasn’t led the most exciting life but she’s not a boring person. She’s kind and funny and brings out Tony’s softer side. Tony is confident and sexy but hides a heartbreaking secret. He’s very closed off emotionally and it takes Amber’s sweetness and honesty to bring him out of his shell. I really felt like there was an emotional connection between the two. I did wish that the story was a little bit longer. Amber and Nick are great characters and it would have been nice to spend a little more time getting to know them and developing their relationship. I was also a bit confused as to why this story was set in 1999 since I thought it was supposed to be a current contemp setting. I found out later that the next book in the series is set in present time and this story is supposed to take place years before. Mystery solved! All in all How To Misbehave was a very entertaining and satisfying introduction to what promises to be a great new romance serie. It has all of the witty dialogue, great sexual chemistry, and fun smexy times that I look forward to in a Ruthie Knox novel. I am really looking forward to reading the full length book in the series, Along Came Trouble, which will be released in March 2013. *I received this book free of charge from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. This, in no way, affected my opinion or review of this book.